Saturday, July 3, 2010

Saturday,July,3,2010

Today we celebrated the 4th of July at this gathering at riverside apartments it was a blast.It was right next to the river but it was SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!. I was drenched with sweat, it was fun but disgusting also, so sean had a young mens activity at one of the familys house which had a pool as well so me and anika chilled in the pool while Terryn slept. I played with laura from the complex that know sean. She was super to play with we did crazy things! and now ezra and aaron are spending the night. It was a fun filled day!!:)
Me by the river.
Anika and me by the river.
Pretty flowers at the gathering.
Terryn and me wearing statue of liberty hats but i was looking away. Dang!!!!
Now its me and sean wearing the hats.
Terryn was playing in the playground to keep him busy.
He loves to crawl through tunnels!!,
and sliding down slides.

Even more with daddy!!
Here he comes,
Terryn made it but now sean is coming down oh no!!
Terryn trying to get to the slide but had to go through rope and didnt make it sad:(
Still trying.
Crazy people with tons of stuff on their motorbikes.
Laura and me racing in the pool,
and just loves his chocolate milk!!!!!
Climbing through tunnels again,
and me trying to climb the rope that terryn did not make it but i did way to go auntie!!:)
Trying to grt past the lava only using moving stepping stones. OUCH!!!! its hot!!!!
Sean being his monkey self
Anika and me showing off our awesome tattoos,
Terryn his new balloon.
Doesnt she look like the statue of liberty?
Laura and terryn playing in the water
Terryn attacking his mommy,
and now attacking daddy!! oh no terryns on the loose watch out he might get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment